Getting your home loan is managed by an AffordAssist Approved mortgage broker.
One of the pre-conditions of the AffordAssist program for buyers is a Loan Eligibility and Serviceability Statement; which provides whether you are eligible for a home loan under the AffordAssist program.
Depending on whether the property for purchase is off-the-plan or completed (ready to live in), you may be offered the following services:
- Off-the-plan, get indicative loan estimate:
- Applicable for properties that are more than 80 days aways from completion.
- Completed, get formal loan approval:
- Suitable for properties that are completed and ready for settlement. Formal searches are conducted for this service process.
Please note: AffordAssist is not a mortgage broker. AffordAssist provides the program management and governance. A copy of the Loan Eligibility and Serviceability Statement must also be provided to AffordAssist. The statement provides AffordAssist with what your current serviceability capacity can qualify you to borrow and the estimated maximum property purchase price.
AffordAssist continues working to identify/ procure more lenders/ loan products compatible with the AffordAssist program. Currently the AffordAssist program has a number of lenders/ loan-products, offering the following products:
- 95% LVR
- 90% LVR
- 80% LVR
- 105% LVR [80% 1st mortgage balance being a combination of the AffordAssist program agreement plus 3rd party cash contributions]
The LMI (where applicable) maybe be incorporated within the loan-product/ LVR.
The serviceability of each applicant is considered by an approved mortgage broker and matched to the appropriate loan-product:
- Contact AffordAssist for assistance/ details; or
- You may also call, email, or visit any of the following approved brokers to get your FREE Loan Eligibility and Serviceability Statement.
Terms and conditions apply | Contact us for a personal presentation