Home Addressed is designed to change the mindset of the first home buyer from ‘no I can’t’ to ‘Yes, I can do this!” We achieve this with strategies that work on deposit savings and techniques that fast track homeownership. Our five key strategies are:
- AffordAssist is an affordability program; providing an alternative to the required upfront cash deposit. First-home buyers can buy a property with no-deposit
- Home co-ownership where you can meet your match on our site; either live-in or investor
- Homestay where you host a student and receive payment
- Housesitting where you live rent free just by looking after other peoples’ homes
- Real Estate With A Twist, where less conventional strategies are applied to buying a house that allow buyers and vendors to think outside the box
Our strategies come with a platform that allows the user immediate application so they become practical and not just theory, in turn, fast tracking the possibility of homeownership.
Home Addressed is an innovator that shares your aspirations of keeping the great Aussie dream alive.