This page is for property sellers, you:
- May want to help a family member; or
- May be experiencing financial difficulty and want a quick sale; or
- Bought off-the-plan; now distressed; cannot settle/ forced to forfeit your cash-deposit; or
- Simply cannot sell your property via traditional methods (auction etc); or
- May want to reduce your selling costs/ agency fees; or
- Maybe sympathetic to give a first-home buyer a break!
Using the AffordAssist proprietary Deferred Deposit Agreement (DDA) you are able to offer your property for sale to a first-home buyer.
Your moral position maybe sympathetic to give a first-home buyer a break! Thus allowing holistic community participation in real estate and its many benefits. Refer to: Housing affordability crisis
A deposit solution
AffordAssist is an affordability program exclusively for first-home buyers; providing the much-needed deposit solution: First-home buyers can buy a property with no-deposit:
- A proprietary Deferred Deposit Agreement (DDA) may vary between 3%-25% of the property purchase price;
- DDA is an agreement between the seller/buyer;
- Has no application, mandate or interest charges;
- The LVR, considering the buyer minimum cash contributions, is estimated to be less than 90%;
- Applicable for all property types and land; and
- It provides the seller and buyer with protection.
The estimated market for first-home buyers is around 20% of the owner-occupier market: Representing 63,000 sales per year. 300 sales per day!
Marketing your property
The program offers property sellers the following options:
- Work with AffordAssist to procure first-home buyers: Fixed low flat-fee per sale. AffordAssist also works with approved professionals to maximize sales opportunities; refer TeamWork page. The platforms include:
- DIY: Find your first-home buyers through unlimited agents / marketing channels: Make known to these channels that you would like to sell a property with AffordAssist, using proprietary Deferred Deposit Agreement (DDA) and AffordAssist will grant use of the DDA for a ‘low flat-fee’.
The buyer deposits and agency fees (commissions) will be managed (receipted and disbursed to all stake holders) by https://confidis.com.au/
- DIY or Low flat-fee per sale
- Savings on marketing and selling fees per sale
- Quicker unconditional sales
- Build cash fund
- Personal kudos. Assist to resolve the affordability crisis with more owner occupier sales. Positive social impact
Terms and conditions apply | Contact us | for a personal presentation