Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
The AffordAssist.com and AffordAssist.com.au websites and entire contents are the copyright of AffordAssist Pty Ltd ABN 90 633 762 811
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is allowed to temporarily view and access the data / text on AffordAssist’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on AffordAssist’s site;
remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by AffordAssist whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
The materials on AffordAssist’s site are given “as is”. AffordAssist makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, AffordAssist does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilisation of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should AffordAssist or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilisation or powerlessness to utilise the materials on AffordAssist’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that AffordAssist or a AffordAssist approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on AffordAssist’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. AffordAssist does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. AffordAssist may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. AffordAssist does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
The Fast-Track calculator and the Payments Calculator and scenario report are the copyright of AffordAssist Pty Ltd ABN 90 633 762 811. A breach of this user rule provides to AffordAssist or any of its suppliers a cause of action in copyright.
1. The user agrees to not hold liable AffordAssist or any of its third party suppliers, developers, agents, solicitors, lenders, mortgage brokers and consultants for any loss, claim as a result of a decision of the user or any other person they gave the scenario report to.
2. By using the payments calculator and or scenario report, the recipient acknowledges that while AffordAssist makes every effort to provide accurate and reliable information, we neither endorse nor are responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made. Reliance on any information provided is solely at your own risk and AffordAssist does not accept any responsibility whatsoever.
3. The information provided is a guide only and not intended to constitute or be a substitute for, legal, real estate, lending, financial or investment advice, and it may not have taken into account or have consideration of, or relationship to, the particular purchase needs, objectives or circumstances (whether financial or otherwise) of a recipient of the information contained herein. Appropriate professional advice should be obtained by any person prior to acting on any of the information contained or omitted herein when making any purchase decision.
4. AffordAssist recommends that the user continue to make their own investigation.
5. A word of caution: Future predictions cannot be determined by past performance, for any asset class.
AffordAssist has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by AffordAssist of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
AffordAssist may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with AffordAssist’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Australia, NSW State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.